These are some COVID safety measures we have in place in addition to the State and Federal regulations we have always followed!
- Tosa Dental team members will have a health screening prior to each workday
- Patients and guests will complete a health screening when entering the building
- Additional guests will not be permitted in the building
- Additional protective equipment will be utilized by care providers
- Upgraded air purification systems
- We will continue frequent waiting room and common area cleaning and disinfection procedures
We understand that this pandemic has created a number of inconveniences for you and your family. Your health is important to us and we thank you for your continued trust in our practice!
IF YOU HAVE AN UPCOMING APPOINTMENT:
- Please wear a mask into the office
- No extra guests will be allowed in the building. One parent may accompany a young child.
- Financial arrangements can be made prior to appointments for optional contactless payments. Online payments can be made HERE
- Please update registration, insurance, medical and dental history forms digitally prior to your appointment FORMS
*Bring a jacket or sweater for comfort.
*If you are ill or need to reschedule due to COVID concerns, please contact us as soon as possible!