These are some new COVID safety measures we have in place in addition to the State and Federal regulations we have always followed!
- Tosa Dental team members will have a health screening prior to each workday
- A reduced schedule will be implemented to minimize patient to patient contact
- Patients will have a health screening prior to all appointments
- Check in procedures will be conducted via phone to minimize reception area contact
- Additional guests will not be permitted in the building
- Additional protective equipment will be utilized by care providers
- Upgraded air purification systems
- We will continue frequent waiting room and common area cleaning and disinfection procedures
We understand that this pandemic has created a number of inconveniences for you and your family. We want you to know we are working diligently to resume and reschedule your care! Your health is important to us and we thank you for your continued trust in our practice!
IF YOU HAVE AN UPCOMING APPOINTMENT:
- Stay in your vehicle and text or call 414.258.5660 when you arrive so we may notify you when to come in.
- Please wear a mask
- Complete screening form here COVID Disclosure or in office at check in
- Touchless temperature will be taken upon arrival
- No extra guests will be allowed in the building. One parent may accompany a young child.
- Financial arrangements will be made prior to appointments for contactless payments. Online payments can be made HERE
- Please update registration, insurance, medical and dental history forms digitally prior to your appointment FORMS
*Bring a jacket or sweater for comfort.
*If you are ill or need to reschedule due to COVID concerns, please contact us as soon as possible!